Guernsey County Republican Club
$300 Technical Education Grants
The Republican Club of Guernsey County is offering three Technical Education Grants for the 2018-2019 school years. All Guernsey County high school sophomores or juniors who wish to compete may apply by meeting the following criteria:
Guernsey County high school students (home schooled, vocational school in any school
district) as long as the student resides in Guernsey County and intends to pursue further education leading to a skilled trade.
Completion/submission of application to be judged to include:
1. Name, contact information
2. Average GPA of 2.5 — verified through submission of transcript available from
3. One character recommendation from a qualified authority (excluding family)
4. List of high school activities/organizations
5. List of community or church activities/organizations
6. Complete answers to questions contained on the survey/questionnaire on the back of this form
7. Applicant must submit by email using MS Word or .pdf format. (please avoid .jpg)
8. May be submitted directly by applicant or through counselor.
Questionaire for GOP Technical Education Grant
Email the documents using MS Word or PDF format to –
Must be at the email address listed above no later than 11:59PM on the deadline of March 31, 2018
The GOP Grant Committee will announce the winners by April 29, 2018.
The winners agree to be featured with an article and picture in The Daily Jeffersonian and
on our website.